Sunday, March 1, 2015

Project #6 (C4K February Posts)

C4K #1 (February 8, 2015): 

In Keri P's latest blog posts from Mr. Boylen's 7th Grade Lit Class, she describes the book, Tommorow Girls: Behind the Gates by Eva Gray. I was highly impressed with the slideshows that are being created in this class! In the last post that she made, she just simply described the book's plot and began to describe all of the characters in the story. Although it was a simple explanation of the book, it was short and to the point! It is very neat to see so much technology being integrated into classrooms at this point in time.


In my first comment, I told her that I was impressed with how well-worded she was and how easily a book can be described in a few short sentences. I also pointed out that she was enthusiastic about reading and simply said that it really is important to continue to be enthusiastic about reading because when you approach future subjects, that reading may not always be fun but it will be well worth it because education is so very important!


C4K #2 (February 14, 2015):

I'm Courtney and I'm from the University of South Alabama and as apart of one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to watch this! I must say, I love the creativity level of what you guys did to portray what exactly nouns are. All of you involved in the video made it seem like it was fun to learn what nouns were and what their purpose serves. If I had the opportunity to make videos like this when I was in the 8th grade, I surely would have seized that opportunity. I also like the fact that humor was involved in this as well because who doesn't love a good laugh? Keep up the good work, guys! What an awesome job! :) 

His project about nouns was pretty entertaining! (Nathan J's ("All About Nouns")



C4K #3 (February 22, 2015): 

Hi Eden!
http://debrabell.com/2013/04/how-do-you-get-kids-interested-in-writing/
My name is Courtney and I’m a student at the University of South Alabama and for one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to read it. Let me just say that I am very impressed with the way you write! You make the story sound like a cartoon which makes your writing seem so animated. Trust me when I say that you need to keep up this good work because it WILL help you in the long run. I’ve actually never read this book before so you explained it very well for someone your age. I really love your comparison to walking into your tennis lesson and how it feels like Narnia; that’s creative thinking and so neat! Keep up the fantastic work and your future will be very bright! 



C4K #4 (March 1, 2015):

Hi Jared!
My name is Courtney Browning and I'm a Secondary Education student at the University of South Alabama. For one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to read your latest post! I've never really listened to this rapper before but I've heard nothing but good things about him. It's very refreshing to see such a great role model for you kids! He displays what he's passionate about and that's such an amazing thing because he's got the drive to fuel his career. Thank you for letting me learn about this guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment