Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summaries for March

C4K #4/March 1, 2015:
Hi Jared!


My name is Courtney Browning and I'm a Secondary Education student at the University of South Alabama. For one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to read your latest post! I've never really listened to this rapper before but I've heard nothing but good things about him. It's very refreshing to see such a great role model for you kids! He displays what he's passionate about and that's such an amazing thing because he's got the drive to fuel his career. Thank you for letting me learn about this guy!


C4K #5/March 14, 2015 
“Job Shadowing”

Omar,

http://service.columbia.k12.mo.us/chughes/keyboarding/My name is Courtney and I'm from the University of South Alabama and as part of one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to see what you've written! I must say that the opportunity that you were given was an amazing one because I would've have loved to have experienced something of that nature. When you get in somewhere and see how a company really functions, you see how much work is actually involved. I hope you get more experiences like this because your future will be bright if you do!



C4K #6/March 17, 2015
"My Job Shadowing Experience" 

Hi Ryan!

My name is Courtney and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. For one of my classes, I was sent to your blog! Job shadowing is an awesome experience because it prepares you for the real world (obviously, right?) and it lets you get in-depth experience as to what you want your future to look like. When I was a young child, I had dreams of becoming a Veterinarian as well. I decided against it because I just simply could not operate on an animal or see it in so much pain. If you're wanting to become a vet, then do it! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't because you really can do anything that you put your mind to! College is going to tough but just keep in mind as to what's going to be there for you when you finish and begin your career. Good luck in your future and always remember that education is very important. Don't give up on your dreams!



C4K #7/March 29, 2015

Hi Lauren!

My name is Courtney Browning and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/Chemistry! For one of my education classes, I was sent to read some of your blog posts. I can tell that you loved reading this book because you went into so much detail about it. However, there are (I hate to say it) books that you're going to despise reading because they're so boring and unappealing but if you approach reading with an open mind, you'll be surprised to know what you're capable of learning. I love the way you describe this book because it does sound like it's a fun read. Keep on reading and stay in school because education is so important.




No comments:

Post a Comment