Saturday, March 14, 2015

C4T #2- Post #2


Post #1 (February 22, 2015):
Starting With Student Superpowers (September 13, 2014)

https://twitter.com/stsuperpowersMrs. Hadley,


My name is Courtney Browning and I'm a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. This post is so neat and I hope to be as creative as you when it comes to things like this! I love how it's done anonymously because that lowers the chance of one student being bullied by another. Instead, they're all focusing on strengthening their weaknesses and will hopefully conquer whatever their biggest challenge is! The responses you posted are just a reminder that students (no matter who they may be), are all dealing with some sort of internal struggle. The idea of superpowers among students in the classroom is really neat! I love it!

Post #2 (March 14, 2015):
Brains Working (September 6, 2014)
(Due to the lack of a recent post from the last post I commented on, I had to go further in the archive and choose one to read!)

Mrs. Hadley,
I find this post completely captivating! Getting the children away from all other distractions other than their own minds is truly a wonderful idea. With so much centered around technology these days, it’s nice to let them “get inside their own heads” and see what they can conjure up. I wish my teachers would have adopted such an idea! I believe that this is a concept that I’ll probably adopt one day. I truly love reading your posts. You have such an intriguing mind!






No comments:

Post a Comment