Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part 2

My Personal Learning Network:


Through the duration of this class, I've been able to build my very own PLN. Much to my surprise, I'm finding it to be quite helpful! I'm finding that I don't use Twitter as much as some other people do but that's because I always forget that it's a tool used for educational purposes. I've got bookmarks to many blogs that I'll be using as inspiration in my future classroom and they include:

  1. Journey in Technology
  2. Tearing Down Walls
  3. Reflections of a Science Teacher
  4. Using Blogs in a Science Classroom
  5. The Art of Teaching Science
When I become stressed out or a bit frazzled, I'm going to definitely use these resources to help me out because I'm sure that I will have my share of troubles in the first year of teaching. When you've got the world at your finger tips, why not use it? It's such a resourceful tool! I'm grateful that this class has provided me with amazing tools for use in my future classroom! I'm thankful this was a required course because it's taught me a lot about how important technology use in the classroom is. 

http://jheil65pln.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment