Saturday, April 11, 2015

C4T #3 Summary Post

C4T #3, Post #1 (March 29, 2015):
Blog: Breaking Education Barriers

"What Am I Supposed To Be Learning?"

Hello there, Mrs. Palmer!

My name is Courtney Browning and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education/Chemistry and for one of my education classes, I was sent to your blog to read it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this because it emphasized the importance of letting the student become a more efficient learner and also to help develop critical-thinking skills starting at a young age. "Work smarter, not harder," is something that I'll surely adopt in my thinking because although I'm not a teacher yet, I know what's ahead of me and although there's a lot to teach, teaching it in an effective way can not only help your students but you, as the teacher, as well because when you teach on a topic, we should make it easy to further their knowledge instead of confuse them. I truly enjoyed reading this and hope to be able to make my students as successful as yours!


-Courtney



C4T #3, Post #2 (April 11, 2015): 
http://www.squarepegeducation.com/learning-excel-can-be-a-great-experience-for-students.html

Ms. Palmer,

Your posts are truly inspiring! As an aspiring educator, I look forward to seeing the excitement on a student's face when they've discovered how much they like what they're studying or just that "AHA!" moment when they know that a concept has "clicked" in their mind and they fully understand what we're teaching. It doesn't matter what age we're teaching because whether the students realize it or not, they do love learning and each student is unique because their tastes are all different!

Thanks for a great read!
-Courtney






No comments:

Post a Comment