Thursday, April 23, 2015

C4K April Comments

C4K #8 
Garett S.
Hi Garett! My name is Courtney and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Chemistry! For one of my education classes, I was sent to your blog to post a comment. When I was growing up, I LOVED watching Hannah Montana and I never missed an episode. However, I do agree that Miley's career went bad after the show went off. She truly can sing but her actions aren't what they need to be.-Courtney (:

http://imgkid.com/kids-on-computers-clipart.shtml
C4K #9 
Deneen
Hi Deneen!My name is Courtney and I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I’m a Secondary Education major and for one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to read your posts! To me, it surely sounds like you’re an advocate for telling the truth. Let me tell you that telling the truth is something that you should ALWAYS do. When you tell the truth to people, that gives them a sense of trust in you and makes you an honest person. If you lie and you get caught lying, it’s a hard thing to get out of. After reading a few of your posts, I’d like to offer you some advice! First of all, you’re wording your sentences and all but breaking them up into two sentences and adding some punctuation might clear some confusion up! Also, I’d be careful not to use “u” or any type of “texting” talk! Thanks for letting me read your blog! Stay positive, always tell the truth, and keep on trucking through school because education is so important!

 C4K #10
April 19, 2015
Zariah-Jays
Hi Zariah! My name is Courtney Browning and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama! For one of my classes, I was sent to your blog to read some of your posts. School is very different over there than it is over here. This app looks like it's a lot of fun and it looks like you're learning a lot as well. These apps are very useful for your future so use them when you can! Thanks for letting my drop by!-Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment